Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure that all completed bookings are invoiced timely and accurately.
- Prepare a weekly report of all bookings with comments on reasons why outstanding completed bookings cannot be invoiced, and send to Management.
- Coordinate with the Operations and Customer Service departments to ensure that all necessary documents are correctly available in the respective booking file before they are invoiced and closed.
- Ensure that all costs related to respective bookings are captured and recorded in EPMS.
- Ensure that all costs captured in EPMS are correctly updated on the front- liner of the respective booking files and evidenced by correct supporting documents.
- Proactively monitor and resolve differences and irregularities timely, as may arise regarding documentation.
- Coordinate with Shipping lines, port operators etc for accurate invoicing.